The real estate expert is competent in matters of:
Real estate appraisal of your property:
– In case of inheritance, divorce, partition or donation
– In order to insure it at its fair value
– To know its value when buying or selling
Real estate appraisal of your property from time to time :
– Bank loans or bridging loans
– Amicable sale in the event of foreclosure
COMMERCIAL LEASES AND BUSINESS FUNDS
– Evaluation of commercial walls
– Calculation of retail space, revision of rents
– Determination of compensation for eviction or expropriation
– Property valuation for IFI declarations (Tax on Real Estate Fortune)
– Establishment or verification of real estate surfaces
– Annual estimate of real estate assets of mutual and insurance organizations
Property wealth tax: IFI
The declaration of the value of real estate is of considerable importance for the determination of the IFI, the Tax on Real Estate Wealth.
Estimating one’s real estate assets is not a simple matter, especially when filling out one’s declaration.
An estimate that is too low can lead to a tax reassessment and, on the other hand, an estimate that is too high will lead to excessive taxation.
The main difficulty for the taxpayer is to value his real estate at the right price on January 1st of the current year and not at the date of acquisition.
This is why it is important to make a fair and objective evaluation of your real estate assets in order to make an optimized declaration.
Only a real estate expert will be able to determine the exact value of your real estate assets concerned by this declaration.
He is a professional working in all objectivity and whose report can be used in court.